Your Ultimate Wedding Day Checklist
Your wedding day checklist doesn't have to be complicated... trust me!
Wedding planning is one of those things that feels like it's absolutely never ending, am I right?
I know things can feel extremely overwhelming, as though there are 1000 different things you need to remember, and tons of projects on your to do list.
In this video, I share with you my experiences in the wedding industry, and how to prevent yourself from forgetting your wedding day necessities.
Although everything feels like a major priority, these are the things you want to make sure you bring have with you on your wedding day!
Things You Don't Want to Forget:
1. Your wedding vows / wedding day letter to each other
2. Your wedding bands
3. Your marriage license
4. Jewelry / Accessories for both bride and groom
5. Appropriate undergarments for your wedding dress.
6. Shoes! - The shoes you plan on wearing during your wedding, and a pair to change into, incase of discomfort!
7. Your custom cake knife
8. Wedding Guest Book - for your guests to sign and leave you well wishes
9. Vendor Payments and Tips
Although the list could go on forever, these are essentially all of the absolutely necessary things you don't want to forget on your wedding day.
Good luck and best wishes!